"Ghosts of Cambridge" events 2013:
There are several "Ghosts of Cambridge" book signings and events in the works scheduled for August-October 2013. Here are a few highlights:
* 8 p.m. Tuesday, August 20 at the Tewksbury Public Library, 300 Chandler St.
* Book launch 6-7:30 p.m. Saturday, September 28 at First Parish Church (upstairs barn room), 3 Church St. in Harvard Square.
* 7-8 p.m. Thursday, October 10 at the Somerville Public Library, 79 Highland Ave.
* 6:30 p.m. Thursday, October 17 at Bestsellers Cafe in Medford, 24 High St.
* 7 p.m. Friday, October 18 at the Harvard COOP, 1400 Massachusetts Ave. in Harvard Square.
* 2 p.m. Saturday, October 19 at the History Press booth at the Boston Book Festival in Boston's Back Bay.
*6:30 p.m. Tuesday, October 22 at the Cambridge Public Library, 449 Broadway.
*7-8 p.m. Wednesday, October 30 at Trident Booksellers & Cafe, 338 Newbury St. in Back Bay.
* 2 p.m. Thursday, February 6, 2014 at the Boston Public Library, 700 Boylston St.
"Ghosts of Boston" events 2012:
There are a slew of book signings and events scheduled for September-November 2012. Here are a few highlights:
* 7-8:30 p.m. Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at the Old South Meeting House, 310 Washington Street in Downtown Boston. Launch event with special guests from the paranormal community. Tickets are $5 in advance here.
* 7-8 p.m. Thursday, September 27, 2012 at the Brookline Public Library, 361 Washington St. in Brookline Village.
* Noon-1:30 p.m. Saturday, October 6, 2012 at the The Book Shop, 694 Broadway in Somerville's Ball Square
* 7 p.m. Monday, October 8, 2012 at the Harvard COOP, 1400 Massachusetts Ave. in Harvard Square
* 7-8 p.m. Thursday, October 11, 2012 at the BPL's Brighton Branch library, 40 Academy Hill Rd. in Brighton.
* 2-4 p.m. Saturday, October 13, 2012 at Johnny Cupcakes, 279 Newbury St. in Boston's Back Bay.
* 6:30-7:30 p.m. Thursday, October 18, 2012 at the Provincetown Library, 356 Commercial St. in Provincetown.
* 7-8 p.m. Monday, October 22, 2012 at the Weymouth Public Library's Tufts Library, 46 Broad St. in Weymouth.
* 2-4 p.m. Saturday, October 27, 2012 at the History Press booth Boston Book Festival in Boston's Back Bay.
* 6:30-7:30 p.m. Monday, October 29, 2012 at the BPL's Adams Street Branch library, 690 Adams St. in Dorchester.
* 7-8 p.m. Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at Trident Booksellers & Cafe, 338 Newbury St. in Back Bay.
* 6:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at Quincy's Park & Recreation Facility, One Merrymount Parkway in Quincy.
To book the author, email him directly at email@example.com or contact publicist Katie Parry
at the History Press. Check back for updates.
Post a Comment